This Egge's Adventure

From New York City, a day in my life. I have no idea what I'll write day to day, but living here, I'm bound to have something to talk about!

Friday, July 28, 2006

My Very Own

I'm not quite sure how I've stumbled into writing my own blog. Thus far, I've been perfectly content to simply read 3 blogs: Grin and Barrett (written by my brother, Matt), Eat Eggs (brother-in-law Mark provides his view of the world) and most recently Rocky Mtn Mom written by my sister-in-law, Deann. Between the three blogs, I keep myself updated on both sides of the family (sad but true!)

But other than that, I've never entertained the idea of writing my own blog. I'm certainly very opinionated (no comments Matt, I'm admitting to it!) and love to write, but until now, I could never even imagine publishing my thoughts. What if people don't like them?!

So the question is, how then, did I end up, all of a sudden, with one of my own? Well, it's simple. I went to post a blog on Deann's blog and they wouldn't let me do it without signing up for a blog of my own. (Why do they do that?) And here we are!

Now, I do realize that I could've simply signed up, posted my comment and left it at that. But I figure, I should at least give it a try. Besides, I live in New York City, I'm sure I can come up with something to blog about!

So now I have my very own!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home